4 out of 5 persons die of carbon monoxide poisoning in Baku were students

4 out of 5 persons die of carbon monoxide poisoning in Baku were students
4 out of 5 persons who die of carbon monoxide poisoning in Baku were students, APA reports.

Two of them - brothers Atilla and Latif Aliyevs - are students of the Azerbaijan Technical University. Brothers Shikar and Inkishaf Allahverdiyevs studied at another university. Natig Safarov, who died with them, worked as a master in that house.


www.ann.az

Partners' news

Latest